How can we help?
Yealink Packet Capture – Troubleshooting
This document explains how to obtain a SIP trace on Yealink T1, T2, T3 and T4 series handsets.
This guide is applicable to Yealink Models listed below
- Yealink T18P
- Yealink T19P
- Yealink T20P
- Yealink T21P
- Yealink T22P
- Yealink T23G
- Yealink T26P
- Yealink T27P
- Yealink T28P
- Yealink T29G
- Yealink T32G
- Yealink T38G
- In your web browser, type in the IP address of your handset.
To find out the IP address, press Menu then 1. Status and 1. IP is the IP address. Or on newer firmware press the OK button when the phone is idle.
- Go to Settings then Configuration
- Find PCAP and select drop down for enhanced if it is not already selected
- Click Start by PCAP Trace. Start will become greyed out and a location to save the file will pop up. Select and easy place to locate the file for further steps
- Run a test call on the handset – Duplicate the issue while capture is running
- Click Stop by PCAP Trace
- Locate the downloaded PCAP file, it may be named something similar to 126.96.36.199-12.0.30.pcap and zip it if file is too large (right-click and Add to Archive).
- Email the archive as an attachment to technical support. [email protected]